Laser Processing Head FLBK 60
Flexible high precision laser processing head for welding, cutting, drilling and scribing applications.
Robust, ergonomic and industry proven design with quartz optics.
With a large variety of collimators and focusing lenses the FLBK60 can be adapted to virtually every cutting, welding or drilling application. The optional integrated IR illumination guarantees an excellent viewing quality independent of the surrounding light conditions.
Built to deliver maximum precision in medical, electronics, watch and other micro applications.
- Flexible high precision laser processing head for welding, cutting, drilling or scribing applications
- Robust, ergonomic and industry proven design with quartz optics
- A quick release system enables the fast exchange of focusing lenses in job shop or R&D operations with varying applications
- Maximum precision – due to the adjustable QB connectors every head could be matched to the individual properties of a fiber laser
- Maximum productivity – single to quadruple FLBK60 versions available to maximize the productivity of your laser cutting or welding machine
Technical Specifications FLBK 60
|Wavelength||1055 - 1070 nm|
|Average power max.||1200 W|
|Laser interface||QB fiber connector|
|Focal length welding||50, 100, 150, 200 mm, ± 5 mm (optional)|
|Focal length cutting||100, 150 mm|
|Collimator focal length||50, 80, 100, 150, 200, 50-150, 80-240 mm|
|Collimator NA||0.25, 0.16, 0.13, 0.09, 0.06, 0.11, 0.07|
|Weight (depends on number of outputs)||5 - 28 kg|
|Range of adjustment||± 5 mm|
|Accuracy of adjustment||0.05 mm|
|Focussing range||± 10 mm|
|Assist gas supply|
|Connection||push-in fitting, Ø 6 mm|
|Max. pressure||20 bar|
|Monocular 45° / 90°|
|C-Mount adapter for CCD cameras (BNC or USB interface)|
|Internal IR light source|
|Quick release coupling|
|Swiveling module ± 90º|
|Motorized swiveling module ± 100°|