The crosshead is available as a single or double crosshead.
Area of application
The crosshead is used for creating notches on connector rods.
With this application, crossed heads in the single / double and triple
variant are used to create breaking notches in the large eye of the
connector rod. The operation is carried out simultaneously or sequentially.
- Industrial interface plate for connecting the crosshead with the LASAG resonator
- Integrated gas valves
- Gas nozzle with protective glass
- Adjustable connector rod diameter of 15 - 70 mm
- Focal lengths F=100 mm or F=150 mm
- Electrically controlled time-sharing
- Monocular viewing for alignment of the beam
- C-mount adapter for camera
- CCD TV camera